- Posts: 185
- Thank you received: 1
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Pizza in A box!
15 years 8 months ago #8271
by britney
None
Pizza in A box! was created by britney
My cousin loves to eat pizza. Can you buy a pizza in a box to go? What flavor of pizza do you love to eat? Thanks.
None
15 years 8 months ago #8290
by sweet gal
None
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Pizza in A box!
britney wrote:
They would love to pack pizza for their guests. However, I would suggest Pina Pizza House. I heard it is the best Pizza in Aruba. Service is also good. Do you love pasta?
My cousin loves to eat pizza. Can you buy a pizza in a box to go? What flavor of pizza do you love to eat? Thanks.
They would love to pack pizza for their guests. However, I would suggest Pina Pizza House. I heard it is the best Pizza in Aruba. Service is also good. Do you love pasta?
None
15 years 8 months ago #8474
by julien
None
Replied by julien on topic RE:Pizza in A box!
Pizza is one of my great foods. My cousin and I used to buy a box of pizza and eat it while watching movie. :)What flavor of pizza is best for your buds?
None
15 years 8 months ago #8486
by britney
None
Replied by britney on topic RE:Pizza in A box!
I like the cheese flavored pizza. It is so delicious. I can't resist myself not to eat whenever I have an opportunity. Can you eat a whole pizza by yourself?
None
15 years 8 months ago #8488
by julien
None
Replied by julien on topic RE:Pizza in A box!
I also like cheese flavored pizza. Yes! But it depends what size of pizza
. Right? Have you tried to eat pizza in some of the Pizza Houses in Aruba?
. Right? Have you tried to eat pizza in some of the Pizza Houses in Aruba? None
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds