Skip to content
Plan your trip

Sushi Restaurants in Aruba

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Sushi Restaurants in Aruba

More
15 years 8 months ago #8298 by julien
My cousin likes to eat sushi a lot. I eat sushi but not much. Have you tried to eat sushi?Are there restaurants in Aruba that offers any great sushi?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8315 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Sushi Restaurants in Aruba
julien wrote:

My cousin likes to eat sushi a lot. I eat sushi but not much. Have you tried to eat sushi?Are there restaurants in Aruba that offers any great sushi?


There are restaurants in Aruba that offers exotic Japanese cuisine. Are you aware that it one of the healthiest food on Earth? Do you like tempura?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8530 by sweet gal
Trying to eat different cuisines may entail a little bit of courage. At first I didn't like the taste of sushi, however, when I give myself a second try, I could say that I was wrong. What other Japanese food will you recommend to me?

None
Time to create page: 0.312 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement