Skip to content
Plan your trip

Attire for expensive dining in Aruba

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Attire for expensive dining in Aruba

More
15 years 8 months ago #8504 by sweet gal
I heard that some of the premium restaurants in Aruba dress attire like dress, pants and shorts. Would you recommend a tie for expensive dining in Aruba? Thanks.

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8534 by britney
Most restaurants in Aruba require dress pants and shirts. Meanwhile, I could say that whatever our outfit will be it must also fit the restaurant or occasion we are planning to attend. Right?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8553 by julien
I agree with Britney that we have to be observant in our environment especially with our outfit when we dine Aruba because it matters what we wear. Right?

None
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement