Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
I heard from a relative who just came from a vacation in Aruba, and she is very fascinated with the natural beauty of Aruba. I just can't imagine how beautiful Aruba is with the pictures that she showed to us. It boosted my curiosity until one of my friends told me to visit this site because it is all about Aruba. Are you also as curious as I am?
When I was new member here, I'm also feeling the same thing as you. However, I'm sure you will love this site because it is really designed for everyone who likes to have insights about Aruba. Will you agree with me?
When I was new member here, I'm also feeling the same thing as you. However, I'm sure you will love this site because it is really designed for everyone who likes to have insights about Aruba. Will you agree with me?
I agree with Britney. In fact, by just creating threads and making replies, you will come to know Aruba better. Although I'm also a new member, I find it very informative. How do you find this site?