- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
2 nd time to Aruba
Thanks
Kim:D
None
Hi my name is Kim, we will be travelling to Aruba on Feb 27th till March 6th, this is our second trip and probably won't be our last. We are staying at the Tamarijn. Looking forward to any information I can get...
Thanks
Kim:D
Hi Kim! Tam is a good choice. The rooms are well maintained. Also, if you encounter problems in your stay in Tam, rooms' personnel will respond to you quickly:). Are you travelling with your family?
None
None
Hi my name is Kim, we will be travelling to Aruba on Feb 27th till March 6th, this is our second trip and probably won't be our last. We are staying at the Tamarijn. Looking forward to any information I can get...
Thanks
Kim:D
We are pleased you have found this site. Tam has oceanfront rooms and the resort has sports center. Tam is an all-inclusive resort wherein all food and drinks of the three bars are included in your room rates. Enjoy!
None
I am travelling with my mother and two daughters 17 and 15.. we were to stay at the Divi last year but were bumped up to Divi village as divi ai was overbooked, which was very nice as we had studio villa's. Originally I wanted to stay at the Tam last year but it was very expensive as we had my aunt along so we needed two rooms. so we opted for the divi.I am just hoping that we can get a first floor room and not too rocky beach front room.
Kim
None
Yes the Tamarijn is one of the best place to stay in, I'm sure you could book your stay from Feb 27th till March 6th.
If you want more information please don't hesitate to ask. There are tons of info in the review section of hotels and restaurants, I'm sure those information would be helpful.
See you around.
None