In-Aruba Travel Portal

2 nd time to Aruba

More
13 years 2 months ago #8575 by ksw5487
2 nd time to Aruba was created by ksw5487
Hi my name is Kim, we will be travelling to Aruba on Feb 27th till March 6th, this is our second trip and probably won't be our last. We are staying at the Tamarijn. Looking forward to any information I can get...

Thanks
Kim:D

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #8576 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:2 nd time to Aruba
ksw5487 wrote:

Hi my name is Kim, we will be travelling to Aruba on Feb 27th till March 6th, this is our second trip and probably won't be our last. We are staying at the Tamarijn. Looking forward to any information I can get...

Thanks

Hi Kim! Tam is a good choice. The rooms are well maintained. Also, if you encounter problems in your stay in Tam, rooms' personnel will respond to you quickly:). Are you travelling with your family?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8586 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:2 nd time to Aruba
Welcome to the forum Kim! Well, Tamarijn has the best location right on the beach. The rooms are great. When it comes to cleanliness, you will never regret to choose them. Enjoy your vacation in Aruba:D! Who is travelling with you?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8602 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:2 nd time to Aruba
ksw5487 wrote:

Thanks

We are pleased you have found this site. Tam has oceanfront rooms and the resort has sports center. Tam is an all-inclusive resort wherein all food and drinks of the three bars are included in your room rates. Enjoy!:D

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8612 by ksw5487
Replied by ksw5487 on topic RE:2 nd time to Aruba
Thank you for the welcomes :D I am travelling with my mother and two daughters 17 and 15.. we were to stay at the Divi last year but were bumped up to Divi village as divi ai was overbooked, which was very nice as we had studio villa's. Originally I wanted to stay at the Tam last year but it was very expensive as we had my aunt along so we needed two rooms. so we opted for the divi.
I am just hoping that we can get a first floor room and not too rocky beach front room.

Kim

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8614 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:2 nd time to Aruba
Hi! Kim Nice of you to drop by. first of all Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you will like it here.

Yes the Tamarijn is one of the best place to stay in, I'm sure you could book your stay from Feb 27th till March 6th.

If you want more information please don't hesitate to ask. There are tons of info in the review section of hotels and restaurants, I'm sure those information would be helpful.

See you around.

None

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds