In-Aruba Travel Portal

The Best Dutch Beach Volley Ball Aruba

More
13 years 7 months ago #6953 by SunSeeker
Dutch Beach Volley Ball Aruba is a favorite sport on the island. Beach volley ball has become widely spread in the Dutch islands as well as in the Caribbean. But the game originated in the United States of the beaches of California. This game is best played in warm climates. Depending on where it is played, beach volley ball is played all throughout the year. Aruba games are extremely popular and people come from all over the world to watch them. Some vacationers plan their trips around the beach tournaments.

Volley beach ball took some time to grow as a professional sport. It started off as a fun way for California surfers to pass the time. It later developed into a fun sport that is played recreationally as well as professionally. Many national and international beach volley balls games are televised. It has even become an official Olympic sport. The Dutch and Caribbean islands has really taken to the sport. They have some of the most enthusiastic fans.

On the Dutch island of Aruba the game is played for fun by adults and children. It is also known as a popular professional sport where spectators will purchase tickets to watch their favorite teams play. Some matches are put together for special events at the neighboring island resorts. Other games are set up as part of a benefit function. Celebrity players will come up and play for their charity. There are many reasons volley beach ball tournaments are set up. Whatever the reason, people will come out to watch a match.

There are separate professional matches for men and women. Unisex games are typically played for recreation. Many female beach volley ball players have made it to celebrity status. Several have made it to the Olympic games and have won medals for their countries. There are team partners that have played together for years. Having a lot of experience playing with the same partner helps the team win more matches.

This is not an easy sport, especially since it is played on the sand. It requires a lot of strength and endurance. Professional beach volley ball players are in extremely good shape. The game was first competitively played on the beaches in California in the late 1960s. By the 1980s, beach volley ball became a widely accepted professional sport. Matches are still being played all around the world.

Indoor volley ball developed after beach volley ball. It was primarily created for areas that do not have year long perfect weather as does Aruba. Indoor volley ball does not draw the same attention as beach volley ball. The game is fundamentally the same with a few differences. Indoor volley ball consists of 6 players where as outdoor beach volley ball only has two sets of players.

Beach volley ball is an easy game to follow and fun to play. The rules are basic and the game has several different plays. Referees watch the games and call any fouls in the play. The game is usually set up for three sets.

Dutch Beach Volley Ball Aruba is an exciting sport to play and watch. It is also fun recreationally or to use to help get yourself into shape. It provides an excellent cardiovascular exercise but you should be in excellent condition if you want to play competitively.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #6978 by Travelwithgrace
This looks like a lot of fun to both watch and to try. Is there any designated place where you can hire a ball to have a try? I hope there are informal games going on that you can join as you wish, otherwise it would be difficult to organise with a small group or a couple.

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7768 by britney
Wow! I really love any kind of volleyball. But I've never tried to play Beach volleyball because I don't like to wear bikini and a sports bra, but my friend says it's really exciting and fun. Can I wear volleyball shorts and a t-shirt during the tournament?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8154 by sweet gal
I also love to watch volleyball games, whether be it at the beach or an inside volleyball. Both need excellent teamwork and skills in order to win. Right?

None

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds