Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
We all know that Christmas is the best time of the year. All people in different nations uniquely celebrate it. What are the Christmas activities in Aruba?
well i believe the usual thing that is done every Christmas, Family gatherings, singing Christmas carol, Christmas decorations all over the place. I'm not sure though if they celebrate Misa De Gallo every morning for 9 consecutive days, since Arubans are mostly catholics.
well i believe the usual thing that is done every Christmas, Family gatherings, singing Christmas carol, Christmas decorations all over the place. I'm not sure though if they celebrate Misa De Gallo every morning for 9 consecutive days, since Arubans are mostly catholics.
If they are Catholics, they will surely commemorate this kind of activity. I just like to know if early Christians observed Misa de Gallo?