In-Aruba Travel Portal

Ever seen this guy?

More
13 years 6 months ago #7596 by paddy
Ever seen this guy? was created by paddy
Every single time I have gone to Aruba and ate at Marandi I have seen this same guy. I talked to him once and he said he lives in the US. He wears a black hat like they used to wear in the 40s and a pair of suspenders with a watch on a chain. I have seen him so many times I am starting to wonder how often he visits. Anyone else ever seen this guy?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7599 by Chase
Replied by Chase on topic RE:Ever seen this guy?
Nope I have never seen him. You guys might just have the same vacation schedule going on! Does seem interesting that you would see him over and over! Are you sure he isn't a figment of your imagination? :D

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7602 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Ever seen this guy?
Nope I have never seen him. There is a woman and her kids I have seen there a few times. When I saw her the last time she told me she takes a 1 month vacation every 3 months. Man I would love 1 month in Aruba 2 months home then rinse and repeat!

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7608 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Ever seen this guy?
Yeah, maybe we are living some kind of parallel life! If anyone one has seen him just let me know. He seems like he is a very interesting fellow that I would like to get to know! He has dark hair and is about 5'10.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7611 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Ever seen this guy?
I've only ever run into the same people once or twice and it is usually at the resort I like to stay at. It's a funny feeling of deja vu though when you run into complete strangers once or twice a year. Next time you see him you need to get more information!

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7612 by ShannaT
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Ever seen this guy?
Chase wrote:

Nope I have never seen him. You guys might just have the same vacation schedule going on! Does seem interesting that you would see him over and over! Are you sure he isn't a figment of your imagination? :D

Plus one! The old fashioned clothing adds to the effect. Paddy, is this some kind of lead up to a halloween spooky story? :eek: I will be watching out for him, I can promise you that!

None

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds