In-Aruba Travel Portal

Ever seen this guy?

More
13 years 6 months ago #7625 by Vionette
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:Ever seen this guy?
Paddy, are you single? Is he single? Could this possibly be fate intervening?? How romantic it would be if you ended up with a stranger you had run into time and time again. Maybe it's just my upcoming wedding that is making me such a sap, but I think that would be so cool!

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7626 by BeachBunny
Replied by BeachBunny on topic RE:Ever seen this guy?
That does sound like a romantic idea that she could wind up with him. At the very least, get to know him and keep in touch with him. The fates must be intervening to some extent here for some reason.

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7792 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Ever seen this guy?
Chase wrote:

Nope I have never seen him. You guys might just have the same vacation schedule going on! Does seem interesting that you would see him over and over! Are you sure he isn't a figment of your imagination? :D

You know what Chase, as I read your post, I just smiled and think deeply with that "figment of imagination"! :cool:It looks very interesting and strange as well. Maybe he's your guardian angel or a stalker perhaps, paddy. When was the last time you saw this guy in Aruba? On the other hand, how many times you've seen this guy in Aruba?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #7939 by jason
Replied by jason on topic RE:Ever seen this guy?
hhmmm that's odd because Aruba is a large island, you can meet a person once or twice would be alright but to physically meet him several times would be unusual but then you will never know, right?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8032 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Ever seen this guy?
Yes, right. I guess, you are really destined to meet there.Alternatively, maybe both of you likes to dine in that restaurant. Try to visit to Aruba on other months, and see if you will meet him again there. Can you tell us if it still happens again?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8107 by Meliss
Replied by Meliss on topic RE:Ever seen this guy?
unfortunately no :(

None

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds