Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba Reef Care Project

Jobs, work and internships on Aruba

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba Reef Care Project

More
16 years 1 month ago #7091 by paddy
The Aruba Reef Care Project has a program where they let tourists volunteer to help protect the environment (mainly the reefs in this case). Each volunteer gets free lunch, a free T shirt and gets entered in a raffle for prizes.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #7105 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:Aruba Reef Care Project
That's a really great way to do something for the environment and get some neat stuff at the same time. I wonder what kinds of "jobs" or responsibilities are involved when volunteering.

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #7841 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Aruba Reef Care Project
Wow! It's an exciting activity because I will not only enjoy my vacation, I can also help clean the marine environment. Do you have any idea what specific month of the year they usually implement this project? Thanks.

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #7850 by sweet gal
I also like to join to the Reef Care Project! I want to have pictures as a remembrance that I was once a participant in the said activity. Do you have any idea what month do they usually start to clean up?

None
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement