In-Aruba Travel Portal

Motorcycles?

More
14 years 9 months ago #2431 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Motorcycles?
Bigmac wrote:

There are loads of motorcycle rental shops in Aruba; you will see them everywhere. They are a great way to get around and see some lesser known areas. I think that you can rent anything from small scooters up to the big Harley Davidson's, so you will definitely have a choice of what to get!

Where could we find this place? Are we able to rent the motorcycle for a day or with limited time only? This could be a great news for my brother. He likes to ride motorcycles.:)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2460 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Motorcycles?
Rather than renting a bicycle, is there a way for you to bring your own bike to Aruba? That would be so much cheaper. All you would need is a bike lock.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2538 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Motorcycles?
hirami wrote:

Rather than renting a bicycle, is there a way for you to bring your own bike to Aruba? That would be so much cheaper. All you would need is a bike lock.

good idea! you can inquire the travel agency on how much is the fare for that ,,and compare the price of renting a bike in there..so that you can have some option on which is more better:D

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3019 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Motorcycles?
Could it be possible to bring our own bike in Aruba? :confused: I would suggest you just rent it there. That would be an extra baggage on your part. If you don't like to spend much then, walking is the best option.:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3030 by reymartin69
Replied by reymartin69 on topic RE:Motorcycles?
The best way is to rent a dirt bike or a 4 wheeled bike for rugged terrains. Motorbikes is a good way to enjoy the wilderness.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3038 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Motorcycles?
reymartin69 wrote:

The best way is to rent a dirt bike or a 4 wheeled bike for rugged terrains. Motorbikes is a good way to enjoy the wilderness.

i agree with you on this i like riding in a dirt bike..but i don't know how to drive on this thing..does the owner provide a tour guide and at the same act as a driver on it?

None

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds