Skip to content
Plan your trip

Motorcycles?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Motorcycles?

More
17 years 1 month ago #3187 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Motorcycles?
crassus wrote:

What kind of motorcycles are available for rental. I hear that there are many rental shops that have motorcycles and scooters. At the same time, the word is that many destinations have rugged roads that need something like a dirt bike or a truck. So what kind of motorcycles are available?


I hope the roads are all concreted. I don't know if we could rent a truck. I haven't heard about this one yet. :D Aside from motorcycles, we could rent a car too. Which one do you think is more expensive?

None
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement