Skip to content
Plan your trip

Motorcycles?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Motorcycles?

More
17 years 2 months ago #1666 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Motorcycles?
Aruba has motorcycles just like in any other countries. Would you like to try something new? It would be fun if you will ride a scooter. You'll be able to appreciate the place more.;)

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1678 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Motorcycles?
I didn't know that motorcycles were available to rent in Aruba. Aren't scooters a more cost-effective and an environmentally friendlier mode of transportation?

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1694 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:Motorcycles?
I am not quite sure if the place had motorcycles. I haven't been there. I am planning to visit the place next year. Do you want to save money while you tour around the place? I would suggest you try the bike instead.:D

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1725 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Motorcycles?
you could rent a regular bicycle as well. that could be the best of both worlds

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1739 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Motorcycles?
hirami wrote:

I didn't know that motorcycles were available to rent in Aruba. Aren't scooters a more cost-effective and an environmentally friendlier mode of transportation?


i agree with you on scooters are smoke free and gasoline too..:D

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1800 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Motorcycles?
you get more mileage to the gallon as well, which will save you a little money while you are there

None
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement