Skip to content
Plan your trip

Events?

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Events?

More
17 years 2 months ago #1814 by millionaireman
Events? was created by millionaireman
I heard the island has so many exciting activities. Could you name some of the annual events that they held? It would be fun if a tourist like me would participate in the said event.;)

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1827 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Events?
My friend told me that as well. The island would never run out of activities. Annually, they would held international half marathon. Do you know how to play darts? Aruba has darts competition also.

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1849 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Events?
That is very true, the place has so many interesting activities. Does recycling interest you? They have a Recycled Art competition. When you want to be involve with nature, they also have a project called Aruba Reef Care.

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1856 by crystal
Replied by crystal on topic RE:Events?
I love joining competitions in Aruba. I remembered one time I joined the Golf tournament. Our team did not won that time but no regrets because I enjoyed the game. I also attended Hi-Winds Festival where I met gorgeous windsurfers and kite boarders.

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #2004 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Events?
crystal wrote:

I love joining competitions in Aruba. I remembered one time I joined the Golf tournament. Our team did not won that time but no regrets because I enjoyed the game. I also attended Hi-Winds Festival where I met gorgeous windsurfers and kite boarders.


Cool! Although you didn't win, you still enjoyed the competition. When do they held the Hi-Winds festival? I would like to attend such event as well. It would be nice to meet the best surfers in the place.:)

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #2024 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Events?
I'm really interested in the darts competition and the recycled arts competition. Those sound really enjoyable. How often are these events held, and how popular are they?

None
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement