Skip to content
Plan your trip

Carnival

Aruba Forums

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Carnival

More
17 years 2 months ago #1817 by millionaireman
Carnival was created by millionaireman
I heard Aruba has carnival just like in any other countries. For sure, the event is one of the highlights of the place. When do they celebrate carnivals? I hope I would be able to witness one next year.:)

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1824 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Carnival
Carnivals are part of the culture. I am not quite sure as to when would Aruba held carnivals. I think, the island would have lots of those during December. Have you heard about the Roadmarch? What do you think it could be?

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1852 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Carnival
Just check out the calendar of activities so you'll be updated with the carnivals and festivals they held through out the year. I wonder, what could be the difference of their carnivals with the other carnivals? :o

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1853 by crystal
Replied by crystal on topic RE:Carnival
I visited Aruba many times but I only attended Bonbini Festival and Caribbean Festival. If you will witness these events, you'll surely enjoy and have fun. You will love the parades, parties, fantastic dinners as well as amazing floats and costumes. I'm looking forward to witness more festivals in Aruba.

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1894 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Carnival
are these family festivals or more like mardi gras is in new orleans?

None
More
17 years 2 months ago #1936 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Carnival
PappaG133 wrote:

are these family festivals or more like mardi gras is in new orleans?


What is Mardi Gras? Actually, I haven't heard about that. The island is rich with culture. Once you are there, you would witness so many festivals of everything. ;)

None
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement