In-Aruba Travel Portal

Holiday events

More
14 years 8 months ago #1818 by habagat
Holiday events was created by habagat
Do you know some of the events of the island during the holidays? Do they celebrate Christmas as well? I am not quite familiar with Aruba and I would like to hear information from you guys.:)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1842 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:Holiday events
For sure, the island celebrates Christmas. During the last month of the year, they have St. Nicolas Day, the Aguinaldo and Gaita. So, are you planning to go there on December? Just check out the site for more information.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1843 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Holiday events
I think, every country does celebrate Christmas. It could be the most especial celebration in the Aruba. I was just curious, what does Gaita mean, Millionaireman?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1862 by crystal
Replied by crystal on topic RE:Holiday events
Of course yes. They surely celebrates Christmas.
80% of population in Aruba are Roman Catholic.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1863 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Holiday events
habagat wrote:

Do you know some of the events of the island during the holidays? Do they celebrate Christmas as well? I am not quite familiar with Aruba and I would like to hear information from you guys.:)

Of course. They acknowledge holidays as well specially Christmas. Do you plan to go there on a specific date of a holiday and so you asked?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1864 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Holiday events
millionaireman wrote:

For sure, the island celebrates Christmas. During the last month of the year, they have St. Nicolas Day, the Aguinaldo and Gaita. So, are you planning to go there on December? Just check out the site for more information.

The Aguinaldo? I've never heard of that even before? What do they celebrate on that event millionaireman?

None

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds