In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Awards

More
14 years 8 months ago #1819 by habagat
Aruba Awards was created by habagat
I haven't gone to Aruba. My friend told me that the island received awards for being the best wedding destination and diving location. Have you heard about it? I guess, the awards would prove that the island is more than just a place, it is actually a great place.;)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1841 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:Aruba Awards
Wow! Congratulations to Aruba. Do you know what were the awards they received? It would mean that the island is one of the romantic places in the world. I can't wait to visit Aruba.:rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1844 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Aruba Awards
That is a great news. Aruba would be perfect for those who plan to get marry. Do you know where could be the most popular wedding venue in the island?:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1861 by crystal
Replied by crystal on topic RE:Aruba Awards
No wonder Aruba received such awards. For me Aruba is like a paradise, rich of natural resources, white beaches, tropical breeze and perfect atmosphere.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1867 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Aruba Awards
habagat wrote:

I haven't gone to Aruba. My friend told me that the island received awards for being the best wedding destination and diving location. Have you heard about it? I guess, the awards would prove that the island is more than just a place, it is actually a great place.;)

Really? May you please tell me where did you get the information that it is the best wedding destination? I'm looking for good wedding destinations you see.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1957 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:Aruba Awards
crystal wrote:

No wonder Aruba received such awards. For me Aruba is like a paradise, rich of natural resources, white beaches, tropical breeze and perfect atmosphere.

I would agree with you Crystal. Whenever I see some photos of Aruba, the island looks perfect. No wonder couples chose the place for wedding destinations. Does anyone knows when is the busiest month for wedding?

None

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds