In-Aruba Travel Portal

Villas in Aruba?

More
14 years 9 months ago #1969 by habagat
Villas in Aruba? was created by habagat
I know there could be lots of places to stay in the island. There would be plenty of resorts, hotels and apartments. It would be nice to stay in villas, am I right? Do you know where could be the best villa in the place?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1988 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Villas in Aruba?
I actually don't know much about this, but if there is such a place, I would like to see some pics

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2144 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Villas in Aruba?
Aruba has so many villas. My friend said that it would be nice to stay in Gold Coast. It is a good place to relax. I always thought that villas and hotels are similar. Do you think it is?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2151 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Villas in Aruba?
Villas and hotels are quite different. I think the latter would be more affordable. I want to stay in villas because it is more peaceful than in hotel. So, do you know where we could find the Gold Coast?:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2196 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Villas in Aruba?
habagat wrote:

I know there could be lots of places to stay in the island. There would be plenty of resorts, hotels and apartments. It would be nice to stay in villas, am I right? Do you know where could be the best villa in the place?

Interesting.. i haven't live in a Villa..it will be a wonderful experience ..i will check on this...:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2221 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Villas in Aruba?
When you say "villa," I think of it as more of an open air kind of place, a little rustic, but very close to nature and such. Is it really like that? I think a villa would suit the Aruban island very much.

None

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds