In-Aruba Travel Portal

Other artists?

More
14 years 9 months ago #1970 by habagat
Other artists? was created by habagat
Aruba is indeed blessed with rich culture. The place could have lots of contribution when it comes to music. Do you think they would excel in arts as well? I like collecting paintings. Do you know some local painters in the place?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1987 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Other artists?
I bet there are some painters as well as a lot of sculptors i would assume. Island wood sculpting seems to be prominent on these types of islands

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2145 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Other artists?
Aruba has other artists too but, I don't know one. Paintings and sculptors are some of their souvenirs there, you will certainly find many choices. Do you know how to paint?:rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2173 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Other artists?
You know, now that I think about it, I actually haven't heard of any really famous Aruban artists. Can you name some?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2194 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Other artists?
habagat wrote:

Aruba is indeed blessed with rich culture. The place could have lots of contribution when it comes to music. Do you think they would excel in arts as well? I like collecting paintings. Do you know some local painters in the place?

i guess people there are talented...have you heard about some students who sells their art work for a cause..?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2213 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Other artists?
lilibeth wrote:

i guess people there are talented...have you heard about some students who sells their art work for a cause..?

Are you referring to the charity work that was held last March? Yes, I already read about that. The event was a very interesting activity. The good thing about it was that the children were the ones making the paintings. A very noble project.

None

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds