In-Aruba Travel Portal

Movie Theater?

More
14 years 9 months ago #1971 by habagat
Movie Theater? was created by habagat
Well, my friends and I like to watch movies. We don't miss the theaters in every places that we visit because we want to be updated with the latest movie. Do you know where we could find the movie theaters in Aruba?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1985 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Movie Theater?
if there is a movie theater, itll be found downtown

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2146 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Movie Theater?
There could be a movie theaters in Aruba. The best place to find them would be in the capital city, in Oranjestad. Do you think tourists would be given discounts?:D

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2150 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Movie Theater?
Wow! If tourists would be able to get discounts in Aruba then, this could be the best place to hang out. :D Does anyone knows a specific establishment that has theaters?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2171 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Movie Theater?
I haven't even thought about movie theaters. That's a good question! About how much does it cost to go to the movies? I'm sure being in another country can make prices a little more expensive, especially if the film is from America or other countries.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2231 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Movie Theater?
hirami wrote:

I haven't even thought about movie theaters. That's a good question! About how much does it cost to go to the movies? I'm sure being in another country can make prices a little more expensive, especially if the film is from America or other countries.

I would agree with you Hirami. There are some places that have higher prices than the other. I don't know how much it would cost to go to movie theaters in Aruba. If it would be costly, would it be better to just rent a movie? For sure, we would have plenty of choices.:)

None

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds