In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruban generosity

More
14 years 9 months ago #2066 by bethoven
Aruban generosity was created by bethoven
Do you think people in Aruba are generous like people from other places? I have visited several places, and I found one place that I really appreciated and admired most for being generous to other people.:rolleyes:

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2069 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruban generosity
Of course, just like in other countries, the people in Aruba are generous. Have you heard that the bus drivers in Aruba are very nice? Well, I look forward to meet them all when I go to the island next year.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2096 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Aruban generosity
Well, I have heard that their is one driver who were really generous to the Aruba's visitors. For me, this driver is not only generous because he was able to return the bag of his passenger. Do you think they have lot drivers who's like this man?:D:rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2100 by blian
Replied by blian on topic RE:Aruban generosity
Honestly! i've never been in ARUBA, as far as waht i have read in this site article. I felt that if there will be an oppotunity to go there, i will grab it....

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2193 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Aruban generosity
habagat wrote:

Of course, just like in other countries, the people in Aruba are generous. Have you heard that the bus drivers in Aruba are very nice? Well, I look forward to meet them all when I go to the island next year.

great! nope never heard of it..its my first time to know this one..well maybe because i haven't gone there yet..like you i am looking forward to visit this place..

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2204 by reymartin69
Replied by reymartin69 on topic RE:Aruban generosity
I've never been to Aruba but Arubans are known for their generosity. I've read it on their history and the people are great. Also the place is very excellent.

I will soon visit Aruba.

None

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds