In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruban generosity

More
14 years 8 months ago #2331 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Aruban generosity
hirami wrote:

Now that I think about it, the Aruban people would probably be very nice. The island has a warm climate, and warm temperatures usually make people friendlier as opposed to extremely cold places.

really...well i guess i had to go there to find myself..just curious though if its really true(not friendly) on people living in an extremely cold places ?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2333 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruban generosity
takatenamano wrote:

Do you mean to say that there was a bus driver who returned a bag that has been left by one of his passengers?

It would be nice to hear if bus drivers would return something that they don't own. I already heard about this case and it happens to other countries as well. Aren't you expecting bus drivers to return bag that has been left by their passengers? I'm just curious.:rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2392 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Aruban generosity
lilibeth wrote:

really...well i guess i had to go there to find myself..just curious though if its really true(not friendly) on people living in an extremely cold places ?

Well, I think the people are more likely to be depressed if the weather is cold or if they don't see the sun for many days of the year like in London and Seattle. If a person is in a really bad mood, then the chances of that person being nice a stranger is very slim.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2412 by maui
Replied by maui on topic RE:Aruban generosity
Well, I guess, their is just a person who is honest enough to return the things that his passenger has left. However, their is also a dishonest man who won't did it. Do you agree that you are just lucky if you'll find an honest person to return all your things without any lost things inside.:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2445 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Aruban generosity
maui wrote:

Well, I guess, their is just a person who is honest enough to return the things that his passenger has left. However, their is also a dishonest man who won't did it. Do you agree that you are just lucky if you'll find an honest person to return all your things without any lost things inside.:)

yeah i agree with you on that..if i am going to rate honest person now a days i could say that 10:0...0 to honest person..:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3086 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Aruban generosity
hirami wrote:

Does that mean that they'll be nice to you even if you don't know the local language very well? (I've heard that lots of people in other countries can be very mean to tourists because of this.) Are Arubans hospitable, too?

I think the locals in Aruba are generous and hospitable as well. If you are nice with them then, they would be good to you. For me, when you respect each other then, there would be no problem. ;) In your opinion, do we really have to know their language?

None

Time to create page: 0.251 seconds