In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruban generosity

More
14 years 8 months ago #3090 by blian
Replied by blian on topic RE:Aruban generosity
i think we have to know what are there languages that they are used..and we to aware of that.....:)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #3105 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Aruban generosity
brandy wrote:

I think the locals in Aruba are generous and hospitable as well. If you are nice with them then, they would be good to you. For me, when you respect each other then, there would be no problem. ;) In your opinion, do we really have to know their language?

maybe a word or two..most likely of how to greet each other and the likes...since people there knows how to speak English so we really don't have a problem of that one unless we cant understand and speak the language too..(English)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3129 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Aruban generosity
takatenamano wrote:

Do you mean to say that there was a bus driver who returned a bag that has been left by one of his passengers?

Yes, the driver returned the bag. It only shows that the drivers of Aruba are really honest and everybody should be. Do you think we would be happy to spend something we didn't earn? I don't think so. :o

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3140 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruban generosity
brandy wrote:

I think the locals in Aruba are generous and hospitable as well. If you are nice with them then, they would be good to you. For me, when you respect each other then, there would be no problem. ;) In your opinion, do we really have to know their language?

If you would ask my opinion, it isn't necessary. You could very well enjoy the island without knowing those things. If you would like to then, try to study there basic languages only. I think it would be enough. How about that?

None

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds