In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruban generosity

More
14 years 8 months ago #2212 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruban generosity
blian wrote:

Honestly! i've never been in ARUBA, as far as waht i have read in this site article. I felt that if there will be an oppotunity to go there, i will grab it....

That is right Blian, if there is an opportunity, grab it then. The people in the island are very nice and generous too. Have you made some plans in going there?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2222 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Aruban generosity
Does that mean that they'll be nice to you even if you don't know the local language very well? (I've heard that lots of people in other countries can be very mean to tourists because of this.) Are Arubans hospitable, too?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2248 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Aruban generosity
bethoven wrote:

Do you think people in Aruba are generous like people from other places? I have visited several places, and I found one place that I really appreciated and admired most for being generous to other people.:rolleyes:

I think that can only b determined by our own. I mean, there sure are nice and bad people in every corner of the world and so no wonder there would be some of them there that would really be nice to us. Just a thought of course.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2249 by takatenamano
bethoven wrote:

Well, I have heard that their is one driver who were really generous to the Aruba's visitors. For me, this driver is not only generous because he was able to return the bag of his passenger. Do you think they have lot drivers who's like this man?:D:rolleyes:

Do you mean to say that there was a bus driver who returned a bag that has been left by one of his passengers?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2250 by takatenamano
reymartin69 wrote:

I've never been to Aruba but Arubans are known for their generosity. I've read it on their history and the people are great. Also the place is very excellent.

I will soon visit Aruba.

Really? That's great to hear then. I've hard many things about Aruba having great beaches and other places but never did I hear anything about their people.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2266 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Aruban generosity
Now that I think about it, the Aruban people would probably be very nice. The island has a warm climate, and warm temperatures usually make people friendlier as opposed to extremely cold places.

None

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds