In-Aruba Travel Portal

opportunist

More
14 years 9 months ago #2132 by blian
opportunist was created by blian
In every places, we didn't know what are the circuntancesd that we can encountered into different places. I have a friend who been in ARUBA, one time that he was get hook by a theif. How really safe the ARUBA is?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #2133 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:opportunist
That I do not know. But, is there a place in the world that has no thief or is super safe?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2179 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:opportunist
I haven't heard about too many crimes happening in Aruba. In the US, the most famous crime occurring in Aruba that we've heard about is when Natalee Holloway went missing in 2005.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2238 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:opportunist
hirami wrote:

I haven't heard about too many crimes happening in Aruba. In the US, the most famous crime occurring in Aruba that we've heard about is when Natalee Holloway went missing in 2005.

Really? Is Natalee Holloway missing until now? I haven't heard so many crimes in Aruba. The island is not quite huge so I think there would be no lots of missing cases.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2241 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:opportunist
hirami wrote:

Who's Natalee Holloway? I never heard of that name before.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2242 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:opportunist
takatenamano wrote:

That I do not know. But, is there a place in the world that has no thief or is super safe?

Come to think of it, I've never really heard of any place that is super safe.

None

Time to create page: 0.385 seconds