In-Aruba Travel Portal

opportunist

More
14 years 8 months ago #2469 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:opportunist
Even if you don't bring your valuables with you, and you do all the right things, there will be some people who target you for the sole reason that you're a tourist.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2540 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:opportunist
hirami wrote:

Even if you don't bring your valuables with you, and you do all the right things, there will be some people who target you for the sole reason that you're a tourist.

yeah being a tourist and a foreigner to their place is one good reason ..to avoid anything bad that will happen to us we / tourists must be with a group when roaming around the island..

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2834 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:opportunist
Could we still find a safe place in every country? I think it could only be safe when we all take care of ourselves. I don't know any opportunists in the island. If we have doubts then we should look for somewhere else.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2900 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:opportunist
bethoven wrote:

Could we still find a safe place in every country? I think it could only be safe when we all take care of ourselves. I don't know any opportunists in the island. If we have doubts then we should look for somewhere else.

we still can find safe places in every country..as long as we know where the high risk area or dangerous place to go out..

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3188 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:opportunist
blian wrote:

In every places, we didn't know what are the circuntancesd that we can encountered into different places. I have a friend who been in ARUBA, one time that he was get hook by a theif. How really safe the ARUBA is?

Was your friend able to report the incident to the authorities? Nowadays, I could say that there is no safe place. We have lots of cases like that in our country. I guess the best thing we could do is to be always on alert.

None

Time to create page: 0.382 seconds