In-Aruba Travel Portal

opportunist

More
14 years 8 months ago #2264 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:opportunist
nakchura wrote:

Who's Natalee Holloway? I never heard of that name before.

Natalee Holloway was a young girl who went to Aruba and never came back. This was highly publicized in the news, and the investigation went on for weeks. You can look it up on wikipedia.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2301 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:opportunist
hirami wrote:

I haven't heard about too many crimes happening in Aruba. In the US, the most famous crime occurring in Aruba that we've heard about is when Natalee Holloway went missing in 2005.

Who's that? And what's so special about this crime?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2302 by takatenamano
habagat wrote:

Really? Is Natalee Holloway missing until now? I haven't heard so many crimes in Aruba. The island is not quite huge so I think there would be no lots of missing cases.

Hey, you're right about that. Maybe that person that you're talking about has been kidnapped that's why they can't find here even though the island is so small.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2303 by takatenamano
nakchura wrote:

Who's Natalee Holloway? I never heard of that name before.

Me either. I guess we're both out of the conversation when it comes to that person. :P

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2304 by takatenamano
hirami wrote:

Natalee Holloway was a young girl who went to Aruba and never came back. This was highly publicized in the news, and the investigation went on for weeks. You can look it up on wikipedia.

Oh I see, thanks for the info. I just don't see what is special about it. Or maybe the media is the one who made it special.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2320 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:opportunist
I suppose the reason that it was so public was the way the case was handled. I think that there was lots of controversy surrounding the case regarding two native Aruban men that she was last seen with.

None

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds