In-Aruba Travel Portal

opportunist

More
14 years 8 months ago #2327 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:opportunist
hirami wrote:

I suppose the reason that it was so public was the way the case was handled. I think that there was lots of controversy surrounding the case regarding two native Aruban men that she was last seen with.

Yeah, perhaps. Imagine a girl that was sold into a white slavery? I think anyone would be concerned about that. No parent's would want to have their daughters being sold into white slavery right?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2329 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:opportunist
blian wrote:

In every places, we didn't know what are the circuntancesd that we can encountered into different places. I have a friend who been in ARUBA, one time that he was get hook by a theif. How really safe the ARUBA is?

well i think Aruba its the same with my place or any places globally..its that as a tourist we must be careful though..since its us who is always a prey on this..

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2335 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:opportunist
hirami wrote:

Natalee Holloway was a young girl who went to Aruba and never came back. This was highly publicized in the news, and the investigation went on for weeks. You can look it up on wikipedia.

Was she really lost in Aruba? I mean, she could have gone to other places. Anyway, if this is true, I guess we should be careful every time we travel. It's very important to be familiar with the place.;)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2394 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:opportunist
habagat wrote:

Was she really lost in Aruba? I mean, she could have gone to other places. Anyway, if this is true, I guess we should be careful every time we travel. It's very important to be familiar with the place.;)

That's true she could have gone somewhere else, but she was said to have been last seen with two men, so they immediately became the primary suspects.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2407 by maui
Replied by maui on topic RE:opportunist
Nowadays, I'm not sure if you could still count on the place that has no thief. I guess, what is the best thing to do is to be more aware our your own valuable things. By not bring your bag anywhere you go?:D:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2449 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:opportunist
maui wrote:

Nowadays, I'm not sure if you could still count on the place that has no thief. I guess, what is the best thing to do is to be more aware our your own valuable things. By not bring your bag anywhere you go?:D:)

yeah i agree with you by being careful and not bringing valuable things and the likes..and of course no wearing of precious jewelries too that will attract to them..

None

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds