In-Aruba Travel Portal

Travel Groups

More
14 years 9 months ago #2177 by hirami
Travel Groups was created by hirami
I'm a person that prefers to travel alone, but I would prefer to travel to Aruba in a group, even if I don't know the people. Are there any large groups of people that I can travel with?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2307 by oregano
Replied by oregano on topic RE:Travel Groups
You can try a travel agency. I'm going to Aruba with a group of people. We don't really know each other, but it always gives me a sense of comfort to know that I'm travelling with people from my city.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2323 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Travel Groups
I didn't know that a travel agency could do that. I thought that you had to do that kind of thing on your own. That's good to know.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2346 by oregano
Replied by oregano on topic RE:Travel Groups
It is nice. You can also try to find partners at forums such as these. Maybe the forums could include a section for this, or for people planning their vacation who want help.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2349 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Travel Groups
oregano wrote:

You can try a travel agency. I'm going to Aruba with a group of people. We don't really know each other, but it always gives me a sense of comfort to know that I'm travelling with people from my city.

That sounds great. If we travel with these group, are we going to stay in the same hotel? I mean, would we stay as a group or, when we arrive in Aruba, we will have our own trips? :rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2384 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Travel Groups
I guess I should just look for people who want to go to the same places that I want to go. Still, there's nothing like traveling to places with someone you actually know.

None

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds