In-Aruba Travel Portal

Churches in Aruba

More
14 years 8 months ago #2734 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Churches in Aruba
reymartin69 wrote:

There is a Grotto that was uniquely built into the rocks. It is found in Seroe Preto (Black Hill). They ahve built it with their own architectural design.

There are also Churches around the island. Most of the Architectural designs are Spanish inspired. One of which is the Chapel of Alto Vista.

We have some churches in our country that are influenced by Spanish. Their architectural designs are amazing. Do you know some other churches in Aruba?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2752 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Churches in Aruba
reymartin69 wrote:

There is a Grotto that was uniquely built into the rocks. It is found in Seroe Preto (Black Hill). They ahve built it with their own architectural design.

There are also Churches around the island. Most of the Architectural designs are Spanish inspired. One of which is the Chapel of Alto Vista.

Do they have churches near the beach? What is the oldest church in town? I am a Roman Catholic and I love to go to church. It is one of the places I would like to visit in Aruba.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2753 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Churches in Aruba
by the way, do they have churches for the other religions like the protestants, 7th day adventist and the like? coz a have a a close friend who has other religion who might come to visit Aruba.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2773 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Churches in Aruba
Yes it's is normal for a catholic churches to have a grotto. Normally the figurine of Mama Mary, Jesus Christ and some of the saints are featured in the grotto and during prayers catholics would normally face the grotto as a visual aid for them to pray.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3210 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Churches in Aruba
brandy wrote:

by the way, do they have churches for the other religions like the protestants, 7th day adventist and the like? coz a have a a close friend who has other religion who might come to visit Aruba.

I'm sure that there are churches for the other religious groups. As long as there are enough people to attend the religious service, they would have a place to go.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #3232 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Churches in Aruba
What other religion does Aruba has? I know that it's possible that they have

other religion because its always present anywhere. What is the common

religion in this place? Is it catholic?:rolleyes:

None

Time to create page: 0.252 seconds