In-Aruba Travel Portal

cruise ship send home

More
14 years 8 months ago #1803 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:cruise ship send home
As long as you go to the hospital when you feel sick, the doctors will cure the problem.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2126 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:cruise ship send home
PappaG133 wrote:

As long as you go to the hospital when you feel sick, the doctors will cure the problem.

yeah that is right:)..but prevention is better than cure i think..

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2162 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:cruise ship send home
lilibeth wrote:

A cruise ship was sent home due to swine flu outbreak, Sunday June 21 by Margaret Wever associated press writer of daily journal online..and with this development, the 26th nation festival was canceled.

(excerpt from daily journal online)

this swine flu thing was beginning to scare people ..in my location it reaches to community level already..what about you guys ?

The news is quite old. I mean it was dated June 21. Anyway, was there any other cruise ship that was sent home because of swine flu out break again as of the date?:rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2191 by lilibeth
habagat wrote:

The news is quite old. I mean it was dated June 21. Anyway, was there any other cruise ship that was sent home because of swine flu out break again as of the date?:rolleyes:

well i guess none as of this date..anyway i haven't check any news on this things again..

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2220 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:cruise ship send home
The best thing you can do for your immune system is to continue to eat your fruits and vegetables, drink plenty of water, and wash your hands. Talk about the swine flu has calmed down a lot compared to when it was first discovered even though I still hear news every now and then.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2310 by lilibeth
hirami wrote:

The best thing you can do for your immune system is to continue to eat your fruits and vegetables, drink plenty of water, and wash your hands. Talk about the swine flu has calmed down a lot compared to when it was first discovered even though I still hear news every now and then.

I agree with you on this..eating plenty of fruits and veggies to boost our immune system is a good idea ...

None

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds