In-Aruba Travel Portal

cruise ship send home

More
14 years 8 months ago #2326 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:cruise ship send home
A regular check-up can't hurt either. I've heard that schools are now requiring their students to be vaccinated before returning to school.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2337 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:cruise ship send home
hirami wrote:

A regular check-up can't hurt either. I've heard that schools are now requiring their students to be vaccinated before returning to school.

Really? That is a good news. This could help the students avoid all types of sickness. Is the vaccine free of charge or students have to pay for it?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2549 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:cruise ship send home
hirami wrote:

great news! i think its free if its sponsored by the government..:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2582 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:cruise ship send home
Well, I am not one of the locals in the island. Do you think the tourists could avail discounted check ups in the island? Some countries have done this however, they would require a card or something.;)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2592 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:cruise ship send home
I guess, that check is for everybody, habagat. Of course, if they don't give that benefits for their tourist like us, I doubt if they could still have it. But, do you think they will asks you any small contribution for your check up?:rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2620 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:cruise ship send home
If you can't a vaccine for free in an Aruban hospital, maybe you have to talk to someone at the embassy or something. I'm sure they could help you out. It would be in everyone's best interest if you got vaccinated or else you could just bring it back to your home country without knowing it.

None

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds