In-Aruba Travel Portal

cruise ship send home

More
14 years 9 months ago #405 by femme
Replied by femme on topic RE:cruise ship send home
So sad to hear that. Same here it reaches all of the places here. me and my family are scared of it.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #440 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:cruise ship send home
femme wrote:

So sad to hear that. Same here it reaches all of the places here. me and my family are scared of it.

its a good thing that you and your family were never been infected with the virus!!:)

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #443 by lilibeth
giay wrote:

The swine flu is real kind of scary because it spread so fast and many people are affected right now. Anyway, its necessary that we protect ourselves, strengthen our immune system so that we won't get afflicted and spoil our daily activities.

what can you suggest for us to strengthen our immune systems?:D

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1516 by abilash81
Replied by abilash81 on topic RE:cruise ship send home
hey here this is no the place to discuss abut the virus here here we are supposed to discuss about the cruise ship being sent back and lot of enjoyment missing that is the main issue here.... even though for your question for your question you have to be careful in eating ... you have to eat so healthy food and no oily food and be clear in your food content that will make your immunity to increase...

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1618 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:cruise ship send home
The swine flu is making people crazy just like the bird flu did a few years ago.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #1620 by lilibeth
PappaG133 wrote:

The swine flu is making people crazy just like the bird flu did a few years ago.

yeah you are right.. it make us overkill it or crazy:D well i think its quite normal for such a reaction for those people who are health buff and afraid to die..who else is not?

None

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds