In-Aruba Travel Portal

culture

More
14 years 9 months ago #1621 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:culture
PappaG133 wrote:

I have only been to Aruba one time, but the people were so nice. It's a big change from living in Boston

good for you Pappa g.. its good to go someplace for relaxation once in a while..:)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1731 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:culture
haha that is for sure. i always find myself steering clear of big cities when i go on a vacation

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1748 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:culture
Our country like music a lot similar to Aruba. Some of the people here are Catholics so we have many saints. That's the reason why we have many feast. Do you think they have saints as well?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1762 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:culture
I don't think there's much of a similarity between the culture of the United States and Aruba. One thing that the two places do have in common is a society with multiple languages. That's probably it.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1794 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:culture
Every culture connects to another in one way or another. They may be subtle, but it can be seen.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #2013 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:culture
hirami wrote:

I don't think there's much of a similarity between the culture of the United States and Aruba. One thing that the two places do have in common is a society with multiple languages. That's probably it.

I agree with you on this things..but on some neighboring countries of course there so much similarities..:)

None

Time to create page: 0.362 seconds