In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba..the place

More
14 years 8 months ago #2634 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruba..the place
nakchura wrote:

Here's one that is good to add here. The Bonbini Festival. If ever you want to see Aruba's culture more then it would be better for you to go there during the Bonbini Festival.

I already heard about Bonbini festival however, I don't have a clue as to what would the people do during this event. By the way, do you know when it is held?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2637 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Aruba..the place
I guess, it's just in some place of Aruba. I mean, when you are already there you may ask some people if they know that event. I know this is such a wonderful events. When are they going to celebrate this?:rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #2803 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruba..the place
besides Dutch what else are the usual languages that Arubans normally use? Do they have any dialects per region or just one single language for the whole region?

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #2846 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Aruba..the place
hirami wrote:

I mean in terms of American visitors. A lot more American tourists seem to be attracted to other parts of the Caribbean like Jamaica, The Bahamas, or Barbados. I wonder if it has anything to do with the currency?

yeah i think its one big factor..i mean the currency..since for them its more cheaper on their part.(dollar)

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #3192 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Aruba..the place
hirami wrote:

I mean in terms of American visitors. A lot more American tourists seem to be attracted to other parts of the Caribbean like Jamaica, The Bahamas, or Barbados. I wonder if it has anything to do with the currency?

We all have different preferences. Maybe they haven't heard a lot about Aruba. As a result, they have less American visitors. Anyway, who is the most frequent traveler in the island?

None

More
14 years 6 months ago #3569 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Aruba..the place
nakchura wrote:

Here's one that is good to add here. The Bonbini Festival. If ever you want to see Aruba's culture more then it would be better for you to go there during the Bonbini Festival.

interesting ! i like festivals ..its fun to watch different costumes parading in the streets and the likes..

None

Time to create page: 0.426 seconds