- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Aruba..the place
Here's one that is good to add here. The Bonbini Festival. If ever you want to see Aruba's culture more then it would be better for you to go there during the Bonbini Festival.
I already heard about Bonbini festival however, I don't have a clue as to what would the people do during this event. By the way, do you know when it is held?
None
None
None
I mean in terms of American visitors. A lot more American tourists seem to be attracted to other parts of the Caribbean like Jamaica, The Bahamas, or Barbados. I wonder if it has anything to do with the currency?
yeah i think its one big factor..i mean the currency..since for them its more cheaper on their part.(dollar)
None
I mean in terms of American visitors. A lot more American tourists seem to be attracted to other parts of the Caribbean like Jamaica, The Bahamas, or Barbados. I wonder if it has anything to do with the currency?
We all have different preferences. Maybe they haven't heard a lot about Aruba. As a result, they have less American visitors. Anyway, who is the most frequent traveler in the island?
None
interesting ! i like festivals ..its fun to watch different costumes parading in the streets and the likes..Here's one that is good to add here. The Bonbini Festival. If ever you want to see Aruba's culture more then it would be better for you to go there during the Bonbini Festival.
None