Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
I'm not sure if papiemento, have a dutch or Spain language, habagat. For me, this could not be impossible that they have a mixture of them. Do you agree with this, guys?
It's interesting to know that Aruba has been influenced by other countries. There could be some locals who know different languages. How about the Papiamento? Is it a part of Dutch or Spanish language?
papiamento is a mixes of languages to know more about this kindly read it
here i hope that it will help..
Here's one that is good to add here. The Bonbini Festival. If ever you want to see Aruba's culture more then it would be better for you to go there during the Bonbini Festival.
I was really surprised to hear that one of the offical languages in Aruba is Dutch. Not a lot of people talk about it, but I still find it interesting. It's a small island that doesn't get nearly enough attention.
"doesn't get nearly enough attention."???
Hello! Its one of the world's most visited and known tourists attractions!
I mean in terms of American visitors. A lot more American tourists seem to be attracted to other parts of the Caribbean like Jamaica, The Bahamas, or Barbados. I wonder if it has anything to do with the currency?