In-Aruba Travel Portal

Cruise highlights

More
14 years 9 months ago #378 by bethoven
Cruise highlights was created by bethoven
Aside from this incredible places to visit, Aruba is also known for cruise, right? For first timer like me, boarding a ship will be a spectacular experience. I am really excited to hear information and some details about this. :)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #436 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Cruise highlights
I don't know about that now. I mean I do know some things about aruba but I think you'll be on your own choosing the best cruise for you.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #993 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Cruise highlights
Hi. takatenamano, thanks for replying. I'm really looking forward to go to aruba. Have you been there? If yes, did you also took a cruise? I was hoping I could get a good deal of cruise packages because I need to budget our money during the vacation :) I hope you could help me find some one who really makes actual deals in regards to cruises.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1507 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Cruise highlights
bethoven wrote:

Aside from this incredible places to visit, Aruba is also known for cruise, right? For first timer like me, boarding a ship will be a spectacular experience. I am really excited to hear information and some details about this. :)

when you mean cruise..it means you will depart from your original destination to Aruba right? so check t his out please

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1526 by bonitavarma
Replied by bonitavarma on topic RE:Cruise highlights
yes the place is really connected to cruise ships from all over the world.. you can get all over the world to this place book have a great time here...

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1549 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Cruise highlights
bonitavarma wrote:

yes the place is really connected to cruise ships from all over the world.. you can get all over the world to this place book have a great time here...

that is the good thing with Aruba..its like a Cruise destination of all ports/points..

None

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds