In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Beaches

More
14 years 9 months ago #403 by sharird
Aruba Beaches was created by sharird
I'm wondering if someone can tell me about the beaches in Aruba? Are there many? Are they suited for swimming or snorkeling or simply for wading and catching some rays?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #429 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
No! Aruba is a very beautiful place. Their beaches are great. You can also have fun at night bars at night which is fun. There are many fun things to do there and not just to catch some rays.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #437 by sharird
Replied by sharird on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
Thanks. So the beaches "are great" and good for more than "catching rays" but are they suited to swimming or snorkeling or wind surfing or just what kinds of activities should I plan for during my beach days? Are there many beaches, some suited for one thing and others for something else?
I LOVE :o beaches and want to make sure I plan enough time for them while I'm in Aruba. Please help me plan, if you can. Thanks!

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1553 by Bigmac
Replied by Bigmac on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
Aruba has some beautiful beaches from what I have seen; so if you like to relax on a white-sand beach with a book, you will love it!! Definitely a great place to catch some rays!
There is snorkelling in Aruba, although I am not quite sure what you will see unless you go out on a boat. There are more reefs the further out you go. Scuba diving is a good option as well; there is a great wreck you can dive on, as well as the coral reefs. Loads of fish and coral life out there, but like I said I am not sure about what you would see from the beach. Boat trips are great in Aruba; sunset cruises and things like that! If you like beach, sun and sea, Aruba is definitely the place to go!

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1573 by crystal
Replied by crystal on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
You'll never regret of visiting Aruba because of their beautiful beaches. I've visited Palm beach last summer. The water is cool, white sand and plenty of fish. If you love snorkelling, visit Malmok Beach. I highly recommend it.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1585 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
sharird wrote:

I'm wondering if someone can tell me about the beaches in Aruba? Are there many? Are they suited for swimming or snorkeling or simply for wading and catching some rays?

the beaches in Aruba are known for their stunning white crystal sands and relaxing, calm waters. Beaches along the south-western side of the island are good for relaxing and swimming, while the beaches on the north-western side are perfect for kite boarding and windsurfing. to know more about the beaches kindly read it here i hope that it will help..

None

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds