In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Beaches

More
14 years 8 months ago #2628 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
Are you allowed to go fishing in the beaches, or would locals and tourists be angry with you for disturbing the fish? It would be a little fun to catch your own fish, cook it on the beach, and have a little dinner right as the sun was setting.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #2639 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
hirami wrote:

Are you allowed to go fishing in the beaches, or would locals and tourists be angry with you for disturbing the fish? It would be a little fun to catch your own fish, cook it on the beach, and have a little dinner right as the sun was setting.

There could be some specific place wherein people would be allowed to go fishing. I heard there was a restaurant where we can cook the caught fishes. Anyway, what kind of sea creatures could we find in Aruba beaches? Do they have dolphins?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2670 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
habagat wrote:

There could be some specific place wherein people would be allowed to go fishing. I heard there was a restaurant where we can cook the caught fishes. Anyway, what kind of sea creatures could we find in Aruba beaches? Do they have dolphins?

well i like eating on that kind of restaurant where we can choose live fishes to cook and eat! i guess so(dolphins)

None

Time to create page: 0.336 seconds