In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Beaches

More
14 years 9 months ago #1738 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
bethoven wrote:

It would be nice to catch those rays. I wonder, were the rays that have been caught good for consumption? I haven't tried eating a ray before and I would like to taste one.:D

would you believe i haven't tried eating rays? is it sting ray or? :)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1745 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
There are lots of beach in the island. You would be able to do many things in Aruba beach. Aside from snorkeling, catching rays and swimming, it could be a place to meditate. Have you tried to watch the sunset? The beach could be the best place to witness such event.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1764 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
Are the beaches in Aruba filled with vendors trying to sell you goods? Are tourists targeted specifically? It's like that in Mexico and Brazil.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1793 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
You can probably find vendors like that anywhere tourists are found. I don't think it's as bad as some other places though.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2466 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
sharird wrote:

I'm wondering if someone can tell me about the beaches in Aruba? Are there many? Are they suited for swimming or snorkeling or simply for wading and catching some rays?

The palm and baby beach are the ones familiar to me. I don't know if these are the popular beaches in the island. I haven't heard about catching rays. Do you eat them afterwards?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2607 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
millionaireman wrote:

There are lots of beach in the island. You would be able to do many things in Aruba beach. Aside from snorkeling, catching rays and swimming, it could be a place to meditate. Have you tried to watch the sunset? The beach could be the best place to witness such event.

I love to watch the sunset! yeah i agree with you the beach is the best place to witness it..of course with your wife/husband..:)

None

Time to create page: 0.239 seconds