In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Beaches

More
14 years 9 months ago #1592 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
sharird wrote:

Thanks. So the beaches "are great" and good for more than "catching rays" but are they suited to swimming or snorkeling or wind surfing or just what kinds of activities should I plan for during my beach days? Are there many beaches, some suited for one thing and others for something else?
I LOVE :o beaches and want to make sure I plan enough time for them while I'm in Aruba. Please help me plan, if you can. Thanks!

Yes! Aruba is really famous for almost all of its beaches. Plus the weather there is really great. That is why many tourists go there these days.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1593 by nakchura
Replied by nakchura on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
crystal wrote:

You'll never regret of visiting Aruba because of their beautiful beaches. I've visited Palm beach last summer. The water is cool, white sand and plenty of fish. If you love snorkelling, visit Malmok Beach. I highly recommend it.

What's with Malmok Beach? I've never been there.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1594 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
Bigmac wrote:

Aruba has some beautiful beaches from what I have seen; so if you like to relax on a white-sand beach with a book, you will love it!! Definitely a great place to catch some rays!
There is snorkelling in Aruba, although I am not quite sure what you will see unless you go out on a boat. There are more reefs the further out you go. Scuba diving is a good option as well; there is a great wreck you can dive on, as well as the coral reefs. Loads of fish and coral life out there, but like I said I am not sure about what you would see from the beach. Boat trips are great in Aruba; sunset cruises and things like that! If you like beach, sun and sea, Aruba is definitely the place to go!

have you experience snorkeling in Aruba?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1646 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
i agree. boat trips are a nice way to see the good parts of the ocean. the tour guides will take you exactly where you need to go

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1673 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
Bigmac wrote:

Aruba has some beautiful beaches from what I have seen; so if you like to relax on a white-sand beach with a book, you will love it!! Definitely a great place to catch some rays!
There is snorkelling in Aruba, although I am not quite sure what you will see unless you go out on a boat. There are more reefs the further out you go. Scuba diving is a good option as well; there is a great wreck you can dive on, as well as the coral reefs. Loads of fish and coral life out there, but like I said I am not sure about what you would see from the beach. Boat trips are great in Aruba; sunset cruises and things like that! If you like beach, sun and sea, Aruba is definitely the place to go!

It would be nice to catch those rays. I wonder, were the rays that have been caught good for consumption? I haven't tried eating a ray before and I would like to taste one.:D

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1676 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Aruba Beaches
I have just heard about the water, but what about the sand? Is it white sand or black? Either way, I'm sure it would be beautiful.

None

Time to create page: 0.249 seconds