In-Aruba Travel Portal

Hiking

More
14 years 8 months ago #1954 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:Hiking
PappaG133 wrote:

the locals would definitely be more cheaper. you could probably visit better spots as well

I would agree with you, PappaG133. If we are accompanied by the locals, we'll be able to hike in more beautiful places. When do you think is the best time to hike?;)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #1978 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:Hiking
if youre trying to find the best spots, low season would make it easier to schedule a more personal trip IMO

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2491 by brandy
Replied by brandy on topic RE:Hiking
bethoven wrote:

Hiking is one of the activities offered, right? Where could be the best place for hiking in Aruba? And, if ever we plan to hike, are we accompanied by a professional hiker?

We tried to hike once in our place. We were accompanied by a professional hiker. However, if you could find some locals who can guide you, I think that would be better. Where could be the most popular place to hike in Aruba?:rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2508 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Hiking
millionaireman wrote:

I would like to go hiking with my friends. Do you think it would be safe to go hiking without being accompanied by the locals? The place is not quite familiar for visitors like us.:o

If you are not accompanied by a local, find someone who could guide you to hike. Actually, you can hire a professional one. :) If we are not familiar with the place then, we should ask for assistance. Are mountains the only place we could hike in Aruba?

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2541 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Hiking
bethoven wrote:

I guess it would be better to hire the locals than the professional ones if we go hiking. In a way, we would be able to help them. ;) Do you think it would take one day to hike?

its a good idea actually..i guess so..

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2585 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Hiking
PappaG133 wrote:

the tour guides will know the best sites to hike to. i would hire a local guide either way

Well, I think the tour guides would know which one is the best. Do you think we could choose the place to hike? For sure there would be plenty of venues. :D

None

Time to create page: 0.242 seconds