In-Aruba Travel Portal

Hiking

More
14 years 7 months ago #2594 by maui
Replied by maui on topic RE:Hiking
hi habagat, for sure there are plenty of venues in Aruba...
Its better to hire an experienced tour guide which can tour you around in places where few tourists could ever see it. That will be much exciting and memorable, isn't it?:D

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2598 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Hiking
Of course, you could always choose a place to hike, habagat. Do you prefer to hike with an expert or even without them? By the way, will this be your first time to have hiking?:rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #2626 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:Hiking
Is any of the vegetation along the way of the hiking trail edible? Is there anything poisonous? I thought it would even more enjoyable if travelers could make a meal of the food they find as they walk the trail.

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #2644 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:Hiking
bethoven wrote:

Of course, you could always choose a place to hike, habagat. Do you prefer to hike with an expert or even without them? By the way, will this be your first time to have hiking?:rolleyes:

I haven't done hiking before. This is actually one of my dreams. HOw about you? Is it your first time as well? I wonder, would they provide some pictures as to where we would hike?

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #2663 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Hiking
I experienced mountain climbing when I was in my high school days. Well, it was really great, it's really true that memory lasts. LOL! Do you know that it was not an ordinary hiking because, for me, it was an extra challenge too.:D

None

More
14 years 7 months ago #2671 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:Hiking
bethoven wrote:

I experienced mountain climbing when I was in my high school days. Well, it was really great, it's really true that memory lasts. LOL! Do you know that it was not an ordinary hiking because, for me, it was an extra challenge too.:D

well yeah i agree with you on this one..i did one also but it was a long time ago..but very memorable..:)

None

Time to create page: 0.517 seconds