In-Aruba Travel Portal

3 - 4 days enough?

More
14 years 9 months ago #532 by sharird
3 - 4 days enough? was created by sharird
How large is Aruba? Will we be able to see and visit all of Aruba in 3 -4 days? Or should we concentrate on just a portion? I'm thinking of daytime sightseeing here. Can anyone help?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1515 by abilash81
Replied by abilash81 on topic RE:3 - 4 days enough?
i cant say it is a big enough but i can not say that 3 or 4 days is enough for enjoying.. i would suggest to you to be there for atleast 10 days for compleate refershment.. it is excellent place to hang around

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1529 by bonitavarma
Replied by bonitavarma on topic RE:3 - 4 days enough?
yes rightly told abilash i prefer to be there atleast 15 days to get the sense of the place and to get the feel that we are into a exciting place and try something new.. you will not get all the things inthere else where in the world in a single place... so atleast plan for 15 days min to be there....

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1538 by crassus
Replied by crassus on topic RE:3 - 4 days enough?
3 to 4 days is definately not enough to cover all of Aruba. With that much time, you should just concentrate on a particular area.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1603 by crystal
Replied by crystal on topic RE:3 - 4 days enough?
Three weeks is enough for me to tour around the island. There are many things to do in Aruba. 3-4 days is not enough. It takes a lot of time to explore the beauty of nature in Aruba.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1604 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:3 - 4 days enough?
Not only is 3 days not enough to enjoy a vacation, but it is not cost effective to travel there and only stay for a short period of time. You might as well stay for 8 or 9 days at least.

None

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds