In-Aruba Travel Portal

Arikok National Park

More
13 years 9 months ago #5996 by romana
Arikok National Park was created by romana
If you are looking for something a little different to do on your next trip to Aruba I really suggest going to Arikok National Park and taking the horse back tour. It is truly an adventure!

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #6003 by conytom
Replied by conytom on topic RE:Arikok National Park
I was reading about this and it looks really neat. Do they charge by the hour or by the tour? What did you like the most about it?

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #6017 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Arikok National Park
I feel rather stupid, I did not even know they had any horses in Aruba. But wow would that be a fantastic way to spend a holiday in Aruba. Thanks for the ideas!

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #6022 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Arikok National Park
They charge by the tour. The one we went on was $65 per person but they have other tours that cost less/more. You can get a private tour for $105. There are different ranches so there are different tours and prices.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #6048 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Arikok National Park
I bet it is really nice. I still marvel about how much verity there is on Aruba. Some parts lush and beach filled and other places that are like a desert. Really, Aruba is paradise.

None

More
13 years 9 months ago #6053 by constancia
Replied by constancia on topic RE:Arikok National Park
My family loves horses and that would be a great way to see some of the islands. You mentioned tours. Does that mean that you have a guide that rides with you? How long are the tours for $65?

None

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds