- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Arikok National Park
16 years 2 months ago #5996
by romana
None
Arikok National Park was created by romana
If you are looking for something a little different to do on your next trip to Aruba I really suggest going to Arikok National Park and taking the horse back tour. It is truly an adventure!
None
16 years 2 months ago #6003
by conytom
None
Replied by conytom on topic RE:Arikok National Park
I was reading about this and it looks really neat. Do they charge by the hour or by the tour? What did you like the most about it?
None
16 years 2 months ago #6017
by tasha424
None
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Arikok National Park
I feel rather stupid, I did not even know they had any horses in Aruba. But wow would that be a fantastic way to spend a holiday in Aruba. Thanks for the ideas!
None
16 years 2 months ago #6022
by romana
None
Replied by romana on topic RE:Arikok National Park
They charge by the tour. The one we went on was $65 per person but they have other tours that cost less/more. You can get a private tour for $105. There are different ranches so there are different tours and prices.
None
16 years 2 months ago #6048
by tasha424
None
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Arikok National Park
I bet it is really nice. I still marvel about how much verity there is on Aruba. Some parts lush and beach filled and other places that are like a desert. Really, Aruba is paradise.
None
- constancia
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 53
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6053
by constancia
None
Replied by constancia on topic RE:Arikok National Park
My family loves horses and that would be a great way to see some of the islands. You mentioned tours. Does that mean that you have a guide that rides with you? How long are the tours for $65?
None
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds