In-Aruba Travel Portal

best Aruban food...

More
14 years 9 months ago #1545 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:best Aruban food...
crystal wrote:

My favorite restaurant in Aruba is Gasparito Restaurant. They serve the best Aruban food such as goat stew, fresh seafoods and vegetarian meals. I've also tried pork steak in Steak House. The taste is unique and you'll surely love it.

Hey, thanks for the tip. Now at least I have another restaurant now to look up to.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1557 by Bigmac
Replied by Bigmac on topic RE:best Aruban food...
Aruba has definitely got a lot of options when it comes to food! I think that you will be able to find local specialities as well as the normal western type junk food and stuff. Didn't have any problems getting good food every day, and the steaks are delicious!

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1570 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:best Aruban food...
Bigmac wrote:

Aruba has definitely got a lot of options when it comes to food! I think that you will be able to find local specialities as well as the normal western type junk food and stuff. Didn't have any problems getting good food every day, and the steaks are delicious!

i agree with you on that..lots of food to choose from..and restaurants too:D

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1683 by hirami
Replied by hirami on topic RE:best Aruban food...
Are you serious, chicken with raisins? That sounds really good. I was a little bit concerned about the selection of food because I'm a picky eater, but I think I'll be able to find something unique and delicious even on a vegetarian diet.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1733 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:best Aruban food...
the steaks are good? where are they getting their meat from? importing from somewhere i assume

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1736 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:best Aruban food...
hirami wrote:

Are you serious, chicken with raisins? That sounds really good. I was a little bit concerned about the selection of food because I'm a picky eater, but I think I'll be able to find something unique and delicious even on a vegetarian diet.

Im sure you do..Aruba i think offers varieties of food of your choosing..:D

None

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds