In-Aruba Travel Portal

best Aruban food...

More
14 years 9 months ago #1533 by bonitavarma
Replied by bonitavarma on topic RE:best Aruban food...
rightly said crystal and not only that continental food is also so great and delicious in there.. have you tried those atleast once?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1540 by crassus
Replied by crassus on topic RE:best Aruban food...
Is the food somewhat spicy, like Jamaican food? Is it somewhat tangy like Cuban; or is it simply in a class of its own?

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1541 by takatenamano
Replied by takatenamano on topic RE:best Aruban food...
habagat wrote:

i like traveling a lot and for me traveling would be boring if i don't get a taste on the best food in town. Since Aruba is part of the Caribbeans, i suppose food here are more like exotic or tropical and i love it! so, what food do you best offer your guests?

Yep. Most foods that are really offered in Aruba are danish foods.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1542 by takatenamano
bethoven wrote:

I am not sure if the island offers exotic food. However, Aruba is known for their big steak. I don't know how huge it is but everybody seems to love it. :) I was planning to spend a vacation here and good thing they offer seafood as well. I never heard of wahoo and conch before, it sounds great and delicious, am I right?:D

Yes, I've seen some of the steaks they offer and they're really huge! You'll be surprised to see them and eat them since they're really yummy to eat and look at.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1543 by takatenamano
lilibeth wrote:

Aruba's restaurant offers a lot of menus to choose from ..but mostly they had this traditional food which is a largely hearty stews made with goat or chicken, chicken with raisins, corn meal mush, or cocada (coconut candy). Spices and seasonings are common and originally came into popularity to give the food some variety.

Hi there! Thanks for information on the other foods they serve. I saw the European ones and they really look delicious.

None

More
14 years 9 months ago #1544 by takatenamano
abilash81 wrote:

i think european food it will not be the same as we get it here... it is totally differnt and i dont say they are excellent but i can term them as good enugh to have a meal.. and there are some dishes which can be termed as excellent

Do you mean to say that European foods in there are not that great or delicious?

None

Time to create page: 0.256 seconds