In-Aruba Travel Portal

best Aruban food...

More
14 years 9 months ago #1746 by millionaireman
habagat wrote:

i like traveling a lot and for me traveling would be boring if i don't get a taste on the best food in town. Since Aruba is part of the Caribbeans, i suppose food here are more like exotic or tropical and i love it! so, what food do you best offer your guests?

The seafood would be the best food offered by the island. Surely, they would have lots of them. Together with the foods, they serve fresh juices. I am not quite sure if they have exotic foods. Do you like eating exotic menu?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #1799 by PappaG133
Replied by PappaG133 on topic RE:best Aruban food...
The seafood is good there probably due to it being an island. I would also agree with the juice being good - I really did enjoy it.

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2012 by lilibeth
Replied by lilibeth on topic RE:best Aruban food...
millionaireman wrote:

The seafood would be the best food offered by the island. Surely, they would have lots of them. Together with the foods, they serve fresh juices. I am not quite sure if they have exotic foods. Do you like eating exotic menu?

i don't know if i am going to like it or not ..i haven't tasted exotic foods yet..:)

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2148 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:best Aruban food...
takatenamano wrote:

Yes, I've seen some of the steaks they offer and they're really huge! You'll be surprised to see them and eat them since they're really yummy to eat and look at.

Were you able to order the big steak in every restaurant or there is a particular place wherein we should go? I can't wait to eat it. I think this might be good for two person.:rolleyes:

None

More
14 years 8 months ago #2361 by habagat
Replied by habagat on topic RE:best Aruban food...
bonitavarma wrote:

i think if you are travelling to a new place always the food is going to be different.. the native food here is awsome and anyone who gives a try to their food will get tempt to have another try next time.. for the sake of food i wanna go another time also

What particular native food did you eat, Bonitavarma? The one you tasted seems to be very interesting. I haven't tried exotic food yet but, I hope I would like it.

None

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds