Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
Hello everyone! I'm pretty sure we are all familiar with the benefits of insulated mugs. This kind of mug can be helpful for keeping your beverages cold and sand free. Can you bring an insulated mug to restaurants?
Hello everyone! I'm pretty sure we are all familiar with the benefits of insulated mugs. This kind of mug can be helpful for keeping your beverages cold and sand free. Can you bring an insulated mug to restaurants?
I don't have any idea if they are imposing policies not to bring an insulated mug, unless you will bring a size of a liter. However, it is a good idea in making your beverage cold. Will you agree with me?
I agree with you. In fact, one of my friends who visited Aruba a year ago said that she saw a man holding an insulated mug and pour his tea in it. When are you planning to go to Aruba?