In-Aruba Travel Portal

Telephone Services

More
13 years 3 months ago #8204 by julien
Telephone Services was created by julien
I heard that you cannot use your cell phone in Aruba. Are there public phones in the island? How are you going to call if you are dialing for direct calls from Aruba?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #8216 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Telephone Services
julien wrote:

I heard that you cannot use your cell phone in Aruba. Are there public phones in the island? How are you going to call if you are dialing for direct calls from Aruba?

Exactly! You cannot use your cell phones in Aruba. However, there are companies in Aruba that offers cell phone rental. You will only be entitled to present your passport. Are you interested in cell phone rental?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8305 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Telephone Services
Yes, I am interested in hiring a cellphone in Aruba. However, to be able to make an international call using my phone, what is the proper code?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8330 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Telephone Services
When making calls from Aruba to other countries, the code is 00. The Servicio di Telecomunicacion di Aruba (SETAR) will help you for better access on communication. Are you familiar with the collect call?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8511 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Telephone Services
Yes I am familiar with collect call. Where can you use this collect call services? Are all phones in Aruba have specific instructions on how to make a collect call? Thanks.

None

Time to create page: 0.335 seconds